The following regulations are in the best interest of the congress.
- There is no smoking in any congress areas.
- An official name badge is required at all times.
- No advertising may be placed in the congress areas.
- Only official exhibitors may display in the exhibition hall.
- No demonstration of instrumentation or distribution of any type of literature is allowed outside the exhibition hall.
While in sessions:
- All devices including cell phones must be silenced.
- No talking during oral presentations and ceremonies.
- No distribution of product/meeting literature.
Expected behaviour throughout the congress:
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, harassing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour, materials and speech.
- Be respectful and considerate of others and the facilities.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
- Alert a member of the congress staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
- Physical or verbal abuse of anyone attending or involved with the congress is not tolerated.
- Alert a member of the congress staff if you witness or are the subject of unacceptable behaviour.